COOKIES USE POLICY
What are cookies?
Cookies serve to store and retrieve information related to users who visit a website. They are used to track visited pages, as well as to remember certain user actions such as browsing preferences. These preferences are remembered when a user visits the page again.
What information do they keep on the web of www.mascarreras1846.com?
1. Statistical information on the use of the site.
2. Record of activity carried out by the visitor (page views, searches, purchases, etc.)
3. Social network connection data for users who access with their Facebook or Twitter username.
What happens if I block its use?
In case of blocking its use, some web services may not be available. How can I block cookies in my browser?
In the following links you will find relative information in your browser:
4. Internet Explorer WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is saved in your browser when you visit a web page that uses them, almost all do. The usefulness of the cookie is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this website. Cookies have been used for more than 20 years, when the first browsers appeared for the
World Wide Web.
WHAT IS NOT A COOKIE?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data that is saved is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but in your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person who is actually associating the browser, not the person.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
• Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
• Analysis cookies: They collect information on the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time slot of use, language, etc.
• Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
WHAT ARE OWN AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
WHAT IF I DISABLE THE COOKIES?
Because you understand the consequences of disabling cookies, we show you some examples:
• You may not share content from this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
• The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is usually the case in online stores.
• You will not be able to access the personal area of this website, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
• Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they must be by phone or visiting the physical store if they have one.
• It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
• The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, this will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
• You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload images, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
• It will not be possible to display sectorized advertising, this will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
CAN COOKIES BE REMOVED?
Yes. Not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain. To delete cookies from a website, you have to go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES FOR THE MOST POPULAR BROWSERS
Next, we indicate how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser and its version:
Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
You will see different sections, choose the Show advanced options option.
Go to Privacy, Content settings.
Select All cookies and location data.
A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it
easier to find cookies from a certain domain enter partial or
fully address in the Search Cookies field.
Once this filter is done, one or more lines with the cookies will appear on the screen
of the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed to its Elimination
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, do the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
Go to Tools, Internet Options
Click on Privacy.
Move the drop down to adjust the privacy level you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser, do the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
Click on Privacy.
Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX, do the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of block that
want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS, do the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
Go to Settings, then Safari.
Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type
lock you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices, do the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
Go to Confidentiality, you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, do the following (they may vary depending on the browser version):
Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
Now you can enable or disable the box allow cookies.